Warning ctrlpan.dll is Associated with Spyware or Malware!
Description: ctrlpan.dll is a spyware file that changes the
settings for Internet Explorer. Program sends ip and operating system data every time Internet Explorer
Removal: (Note All Manual Removals should be done at user's own risk,
we are not responsible for damages)
Many Recommend using CWSShredder to remove the problems associated with
- To manually unregister the dll follow the steps below.
1. Open Windows Search then Search for the file ctrlpan.dll.
- Locate Directory Path where file is located and save path
to clipboard or write it down.
2. Unregister the Dll File ctrlpan.dll
This can be done by using opening the MS-Dos Prompt. Using the directory
found above locate the folder of the file, then type
regsvr32 /u [ctrlpan.dll] to
unregister the dll file.
3. Locate and delete ctrlpan.dll. Make sure ctrlpan.dll process is no longer
running under the task manager process tab.