Warning cnbabe.dll is Associated with Spyware or Malware!
Description: cnbabe.dll is a spyware file with the
CommonName Toolbar. It is installed as toolbar
to Internet Explorer. File traces all Internet activity
Removal: (Note All Manual Removals should be done at user's own risk,
we are not responsible for damages)
- First try removing the CommonName Toolbar by using Add/Remove Programs.
If you are still receiving an error try the steps below.
1. Open Windows Search then Search for the file cnbabe.dll.
- Locate Directory Path where file is located and save path
to clipboard or write it down.
2. Unregister the Dll File cnbabe.dll
This can be done by using opening the MS-Dos Prompt. Using the directory
found above locate the folder of the file, then type
regsvr32 /u [cnbabe.dll] to
unregister the dll file.
3. Locate and delete cnbabe.dll. Make sure cnbabe.dll process is no longer
running under the task manager process tab.